Wednesday, June 3, 2009

lunch

Today I'm having lunch with my mom and SIL to talk about my dad's 80th birthday party. My mom brought up the idea earlier in the year.

I know she has an idea of what she wants to do but she won't say what it is. I think, after some discussion with her and my SIL that she wants to have the party at my house. It will be mid-July so of course hot but I think we can still go up on the roof for cake and coffee after dinner.

Last week I called her and asked if she still wanted to do the party. Yes, she says. I say how about me and you and SIL have lunch one day to talk about it. She says "that is a WONDERFUL idea" like it is the bestest idea ever. I thought it was kind of a DUH idea. I mean you can't have a sit down dinner for 20 people with out some planning, can you?

Not sure yet what I'm going to wear to lunch today...

No comments:

Post a Comment