Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18, 2009 - First Post

First post.

Purpose of blog - track Girlification.

Current attire:
Men's Large J Crew Crab Grab graphic tee.

J Crew Vintage Slim Jean in Worn-in Wash (translation - I paid $73.50 for jeans with holes in them).

Beat-up Ugg short boots in Sand (I only wear these in the house and immediate vicinity - when I see people in the mall wearing them, it startles me and I think - hey, she's wearing her house shoes in the mall).

Girlified Factor: zero.

OK - changed blog colors to pink.

Girlified Factor: +1.

1 comment:

  1. "And then when she took of her HOUSE-coat, she was wearin' nuthin' but her under-garments". I know this has nothing to do with nothing, but when you said "she's wearing her house shoes" it made me think of Herschel Walker.

    And regardless of what else you are wearing at the time, I think THAM jeans are schweet enough to get you a girlified factor of at least +5.

    ReplyDelete